Dolphin Homes’ Care Philosophy
Throughout Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex, Dolphin Homes’ care philosophy and core values of delivering first class quality care and support are at the foundation of everything we offer.
Whether we support independent living in one of our many care homes, Dolphin Homes will support those who require our services with experience, integrity, flexibility and give individuals the choice and freedom within a safe environment to endeavour to lead a fulfilling life.
At Dolphin Homes we are committed to:
- Actively promoting each person’s participation in an ordinary lifestyle by.
- Supporting people to access community facilities.
- Having positive expectations by promoting each person’s achievements and strengths without losing sight of their disability and individual needs.
It is our aim that our working practices will reflect the belief that all people, irrespective of need, will have the right to:
- Be respected as unique individuals of equal worth.
- Equality of opportunity.
- Choice and consultation.
- Education and personal development.
- Active participation in the community sustaining relationships with family and friends.